Cycling expert Nathan recommended it to a customer in Stratford 1 day ago
Cannondale Quick CX 4 Bike · Black · XXL
700c x 40
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this commuter bike right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a cycling expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Cannondale Quick CX 4 Bike is a hybrid bike built for road and light off-road riding. It's got beefy tires and a suspension fork to take the sting out of rough roads and tracks. It's a great choice for anyone needing a bike to get around town or explore beyond pavement without breaking the bank.
- Suspension Fork – The fork has a shock system to absorb bumps on the road and trail.
- Rugged Tires – Grippy treads on the tire allow the bike to be ridden on and off road as well.
- Wide-range Drivetrain – Front and rear derailleurs provide a multitude of gear options for any terrain.
Bike frame material
Unisex, Men's, Women's
All-New, SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
Promax mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors
Number of gears
Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm, coil, custom crown
Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 700mm
Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700c x 40, reflective strip
Fork travel (mm.)
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from Cannondale
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!