Stay warm and dry in any weather condition with the Burton Women's Powline GORE-TEX 2L Insulated Pants. These pants are made with GORE-TEX two-layer polyester plain weave fabric, which is windproof, waterproof, breathable, and durable. The regular fit is just right - not too tight or too baggy - and the pants offer breathability for medium-intensity activities with moderate sweat management for quick-drying comfort. The ThermacoreECO insulation 40g provides low-bulk warmth that cranks up the heat while still being lightweight and breathable.
- GORE-TEX Fabric: This versatile solution keeps you warm and dry while moving outside; it's GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY.
- Breathable Design: Zip vents enhance breathability during more intense activity and in warmer conditions.
- Sustainable Materials: Made with bluesign® materials that provide long-lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- PFC-free DWR Coating: This coating ensures that water beads up on the surface of the fabric instead of soaking through.
- Multiple Pockets: Zippered hand-warmer pockets and hook-and-loop closure back pockets keep your must-have stuff secure and dry.
- Regular Fit
- Cold Weather Conditions
- Designed for: Snowsports
Features + Tech:
- PFC-free DWR
- Sustainable + Bluesign®
- Wind Protection
- Lifetime Warranty