Nemo Quasar 3D Sleeping Pad
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Newly added to the collection, this rising star utilizes our body-mapped 3D baffling to gently cradle and keep you centered on the pad during the night. The slightly elevated head baffle serves as a headboard, helping to keep your camp pillow in place. Packable, durable, and weight conscious, Quasar is a great versatile option for any adventure.
Quasar 3D makes a leap forward in sustainability as our first sleeping pad made with bluesign® APPROVED materials. The durable 30D polyester ripstop is made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials that conform to the body and have a great feel. Our custom Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional valves, combined with our included Vortex™ pump sack, allow you to inflate and deflate quickly and easily make micro adjustments for maximum comfort.
- Gently curved, body-mapped baffles create cradling support to keep you centered on the pad through the night.
- Equipped with our proprietary Laylow™ zero-profile, multifunctional, micro-adjustable valve for customizable comfort and fast deflation.
- Fabric is bluesign® APPROVED and made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials.
- Durable 30D polyester ripstop conforms to the body and has a great feel.
- Versatile design is packable, durable, and weight conscious at a competitive price.
- From the backcountry to your friend’s living room, this pad makes sleep happen.
- Included Vortex™ pump sack reduces moisture in your pad and makes inflation a breeze.
- R-values are 1.8 (non-insulated) and 3.3 (insulated with 100% PCR Primaloft), according to the ASTM F3340 standard.
- Includes a compact stuff sack and repair kit.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
2lbs packed weight with and R value of 3.3 for a solid choice for three season use. 3.5 inches thick.