Douglas SKY Fly Rod · 9' · 7 wt
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Douglas SKY Fly Rod series is a 4 piece, fast action, finely crafted high performance fly rod designed for both fresh and saltwater. This rod is for the more experienced angler looking for a rod that delivers long casts, accuracy and dependability.
- Fast Action – This enables longer more accurate casting.
- Double Uplocking Reel Seat Rings – This will securely hold the reel to the rod.
- Rod Tube and Sock – The included sock and aluminum tube will protect the rod when not in use.
- Lifetime Waranty–These rods are covered by Douglas's lifetime waranty.
- 3wt 9ft (SKY 3904) is for small streams and creek fishing for trout or smaller pan fish.
- 4wt 9ft (SKY 4904) is for small streams and creek fishing for trout or smaller pan fish.
- 5wt 9ft (SKY 5904) is an all round trout rod.
- 6wt 9ft (SKY 6904) is a good trout rod when fishing larger streams or throwing streamers.
- 6wt 9ft (SKY 6904) has a fighting butt and is good for smaller saltwater species.
- 7wt 9ft (SKY 7904) is good for throwing larger flies to larger fish such as bass, steelhead, or even smaller salt water species.
- 8wt 9ft (SKY 8904) is a good all round saltwater rod for snook, redfish, smaller stripers, and blues.
- 9wt 9ft (SKY 9904) works well for larger saltwater species as well as salmon and pike.
- 10wt 9ft (SKY 10904) is a great size for delivering big flies to medium-sized saltwater species like Permit, Barracuda, Albacore, and Tarpon.
- 12wt 9ft (SKY 12904) is a great rod for larger tarpon or giant trevally.
- 2wt 10ft (SKY 2104) is a good belly boat trout rod.
- 3wt 10ft (SKY 3104) is a good belly boat trout rod.
- 4wt 10ft (SKY 4104) is a good belly boat or high-sticking trout rod.
- 3wt 11ft (SKY 3114) is a Euro nymphing trout rod.
- 4wt 11ft (SKY 4114) is good Euro nymphing trout rod.
- 5wt 11ft 4in (SKY 51144) is a good two handed micro spey rod.
- 7wt 11ft 4in (SKY 71144) is a larger two handed switch rod for trout and steelhead.