Douglas LRS Spinning Rod
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
Anglers in search of a durable, intermediate level spinning rod will be pleased with Douglas' LRS Spinning Rod series. These rods feature both standard graphite rod blanks and hybrid blanks that consist of graphite and fiberglass. Fiberglass is more durable and has a slower action that graphite, making these multi-modulus rod blanks ideal for crankbaits. The series uses Fuji's Fazelite inserts, which are harder and more durable than standard, aluminum oxide inserts. Hidden threads on the reel seats make them comfortable to hold during a long day on the water, and the deep blue finish gives the rods a premium aesthetic.
- Fuji Fazelite Guides – The guides are corrosion resistant and saltwater safe, with inserts that are harder and more durable than standard guides.
- Multi-Modulus Blanks – This series features standard graphite rod blanks, as well hybrid crankbait models that add fiberglass for a slower action.
- Technique Specific Actions – The rod blanks utilize technique specific actions dialed in for techniques like spinnerbaits, crankbaits, and jigs.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations