Columbia Women's Tipton Peak Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Columbia Tipton Peak™ Insulated Women's Jacket offers a versatile ski shell built to withstand harsh weather, ideal for all-mountain skiers and snowboarders. The Tipton Peak™ jacket features Omni-Heat™ and Omni-Tech™ technologies to combat rain, snow, and wind. The jacket also includes an adjustable storm hood and a drawcord hem to keep the heat in and the elements out.
- Omni-Heat™ – A thermal reflective technology that utilizes silver dots inside the jacket to reflect heat back for greater heat retention.
- Omni-Tech™ – A multi-layered construction of a breathable and waterproof membrane helps shed wet weather while allowing excess heat and moisture to easily escape.
- Adjustable Storm Hood – A dual drawcord at the neck, and a pull tab on the back of the hood, allow the user to easily adjust the hood to keep the elements at bay.
- Drawcord Hem – A waist drawcord allows the user to adjust the tightness of the hem to keep the elements out, or to allow more airflow.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Keeping warm! Brings a great 100g Microtemp insulator into a versatile jacket that can double as casual outwear in the winter. Adjustable powder-skirt, adjustable hood, cuffs and hem, ski pass & goggles zippered pockets, you name it! This jacket is packed with features and pockets for a price that can't be beat!