Marmot - Tungsten 4P Tent - Green Shadow Moss
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Marmot Tungsten 4P Tent is ideal for campers in search of maximum living space on the trails or established sites. This tent features two doors on either side for ease of entry/exit, plus a full-coverage fly for durable weather protection. Packed weight is 8 lbs. 7oz and includes a footprint for the 58.3 square ft floor area.
- Pre-Bend Construction – A thoughtful pole design features slight bends in the construction to help create more vertical walls, optimizing interior living space.
- Color Coded – This tent features color coded "easy pitch" clips, poles, and fly which creates an easier, quicker and more intuitive set up.
- Organization – This tent features small interior pockets for keeping gear organized, and also features a lamp shade pocket that is designed to diffuse headlamp light overhead.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is an awesome 4 person tent! Easy to set up and fairly lightweight.
Marmot is a solid brand and this tent is roomy with thoughtfully included features like lampshade pocket and abrasion resistant footprint to make every use a breeze.
- Packed Weight: 7 lbs 14.5 oz
- Packed Size: 24.5 x 9.5 ft
- Peak Height: 52 in
- Floor area: 58.3 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 2 (1 at each door) - 15 sq ft
- Footprint Included? YES
- Rain Fly Included? YES, vented
- Doors: 2
- Poles: 4
- Main Canopy: 68D Polyester Tafetta 1800mm
- 2nd Canopy: 40D Polyester No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor: 70D Polyester Taffetta 2000mm
- Fly: 68D Polyester Taffetta 1500m
- Footprint: 68D Plyester Tafetta 2000mm
- Velocity HD 7000 series Aluminum
Marmot offers reliable, tried and true tent options that are well-made and durable. This 4-person tent has a large interior space, 52" peak height, 2 vestibules, and it comes with a footprint, which you lay down on the ground underneath your tent and it will extend the life of your tent floor by protecting it from water, rocks, dirt and debris!