Scarpa Maestrale XT 130 Ski Boots · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these boots?
The new Maestrale XT is a freeride oriented boot designed to provide hard-charging freeride performance on the biggest, steepest lines on the planet. It utilizes the same carbon-infused Grilamid® lower as the RS but incorporates other features that provide a more traditional alpine-oriented feel and characteristics: a stiffer bi-injection overlap cuff with a two-buckle closure system has been slimmed down to enhance responsiveness and increase precision while skiing while still retaining agility while touring. The Zeppa XT footbed provides an additional 2-degree forward lean compared to the RS which puts the skier in a more aggressive stance which increases power transmission to the skis. The lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight while the RECCO®- enabled Booster Strap can be cinched down super tight to provide dynamic power transfer through the entire turn. The XT is ideal for expert backcountry skiers seeking high performance and prioritize downhill performance.
- Bi-injection Lambda Frame shell using Grilamid® and Carbon Grilamid® LFT for high torsional rigidity.
- Bi-injection overlap cuff increases downhill performance while retaining agility while touring.
- Speed Lock XT Ski/Walk Mechanism is friction free and rock solid.
- Wave closure system provides strong, secure, lightweight closure.
- Intuition® liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These have a 101mm last for med-wide feet and are for expert, hard-charging skiers. These are some of the lightest boots on the market and the walk mode makes hiking a breeze!