Mizuno Pro 225 Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Do I need steel or graphite shafts?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
The Mizuno Pro 225 is mid-low handicap players looking to capitalize on distance but maintain a clean players shape. These irons are beautiful at address and in the bag. They are easy to launch, forgiving, and workable. They feel like a Mizuno, which are arguably the best feeling irons in the game. The shorter irons are definitely not clunky. As you go up to the longer irons, they maintain a great look but perform super well. If you are a player that struggles to gain distance but are in the mid-low handicap range, this is the iron for you. It is also a great combo set with the 223 or 221. They even come in a 2 iron.
- Distance and feel of a Mizuno iron is unmatched
- Smaller players shape but a forgiving iron
- Amazing look and easy to launch
- Smaller shape might worry some golfers
Mizuno Pro 225 Iron Set is ideal for single-digit handicap players and advanced ball strikers demanding a pure-feeling, aesthetically-uncompromised iron that delivers precise control over the shape and trajectory of every golf shot. Each iron is specifically crafted and forged to provide desired feedback while packing high-launching and workable performance within a refined shape.
- Grain Flow Forging – A Grain Flow forging process used to engineer the face and the neck of the iron, delivering impeccable feel consistency and craftmanship to each club.
- Soft Copper Underlay – Producing a soft, pure feel, a microlayer of copper is constructed under the Nickle Chrome face.
- Hot Metal Blade Design – Combined with a forged hollow body, tungsten weight positioned behind a thin face, produce a stable and elevated ball flight from the mid and long-irons in the set.
- 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel 9-PW – The 9-iron and Pitching Wedge feature a 431 steel back weight providing players with versatile ball flight control and targeted approach shots to the pin.
The Mizuno Pro 225 Iron Set is one of the best players irons on the market for someone looking for blade looks with more technology and help. The clubs have an interior cavity that cannot be seen from the outside. The longer clubs have tungsten weighting for more forgiveness. The faces are forged from a hotter material so they go quite long. They have great forged sound and feel.
- Full of technology for a blade looking club
- Long and forgiving
- Great forged feel
- Not as workable as the 221
These irons are some of the most enjoyable playing irons for mid to low handicappers. Golfers looking to upgrade both look and playability will love these irons. Not only do they feel good but the added Chromoly steel has increased ball speeds for the longest player irons from Mizuno yet.
- Best distance players iron.
- Unmatched soft feel and sound at impact.
- Increased weighting for forgiveness.
- Slim look may not be suitable for beginners.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear