Mizuno Pro 221 Irons · Right handed · Steel · Stiff · 4-PW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Mizuno Pro 221 Iron Set is designed for single-digit handicap golfers demanding a premium feel along with precise and workable trajectories from each iron's architecture. Top-level craftsmanship mirrors players' performance for optimal feedback and spin control to target any point on the green.
- Grain Flow Forged – Engineered using a one-piece, grain flow forging process from a 1025E Pure Select mild carbon material for a premium feel and feedback consistency from each iron.
- Soft Copper Underlay – Adding to the renowned feel of the forging process, a microlayer of copper is set beneath the Nickle Chrome material in the face.
- Thicker Muscle Pad – Producing a preferred muted sound at impact, more mass is repositioned from the heel area to the muscle pad behind the impact zone.
- Short and Compact Shaping – Small, compact short irons progress with a shrewdly beveled shape to give the appearance of a thinner top edge for tour-approved looks.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The ultimate muscle back iron. Forged with one piece grain flow forged high density carbon. These irons have evolved from other generations of Mizuno irons into the ultimate shape and perfectly placed weighted iron. Dramatically more of a scoring iron than previous models. Soft copper underlay for the best feel at impact. Thinner top edge, sleek, with mass adjustment placed more towards the heel. 8-PW are reduced in size for an even more dramatic sleeker, slimmer and smaller scoring iron.
New for this season the sleek Mizuno 221 iron set is intended to be used by low handicap players with excellent ball strike consistency. The muscle back design of these irons allow you shape your shot in any way you'd like. These have an additional copper layer set underneath the Grain Flow Forged HD face construction to give you softer and smoother feeling at impact compared to other irons on the market.
Bevelled for the appearance of a shorter face profile and narrow top line - without loss of mass in the upper blade. Makes the sound and feel off the charts and will give you the workability, appearance you are looking for!