Mizuno Women's ST-Z 220 Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
This product is perfect for a mid-lower handicap player who is looking for good distance, sleek look, and exceptional feel. The carbon fiber and black finish is great to look down on. If you are a player who wants to be in control of your drives, the ST-Z 220 is the item for you. The forgiveness of this driver is unmatched. Mizuno really stepped up their game in the woods department.
- mid-lower handicap player looking for forgiveness, especially off center shots
- Great feel off the club face and clean look
- Low spin, high launch
- Typically is not as large in ball speed as other big brand drivers
The Mizuno ST-Z 220 Driver is engineered for mid-handicap golfers seeking a driver setup to produce low spinning, straight bombs to the fairway. A balanced heel-to-toe construction with central back weight and a ground-hugging profile delivers a low center of gravity and confidence-inspiring ball flights.
- Optimized Wave Sole – Along with a multi-thickness CORTECH design and forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face material, Wave Sole technology optimizes ball speeds across delivering consistent distance.
- Straight Flight Bias – Producing a low spin ball flight to improve accuracy, a Z-axis construction positions weight across the heel and toe for a balanced attack at impact.
- Modern Players Profile – A slightly open to square look at the address in a 460cc volume head includes a stabilizing weight in the back of the driver for maximum forgiveness.
- Quick Switch Adjustability – Hosel adjustability with 4 degrees of loft tuning enables golfers to magnify their desired ball flight for consistent tracking to the center of the fairway.
This driver is best fit for a player confident in their driving game but looking for a bit of forgiveness. The driver does well in producing high launch and lower spin on almost all strikes but you’ll give up a bit of distance when compared to some of the other big names. The driver sits a bit open so those looking to correct a slice, possibly should consider the ST-X 220.
- Extremely forgiving for strikes across the face
- Great sound and feel
- Hitting high launch lower spin drives down the middle
- Does not correct slice. Visually sits slightly open
- Might not be the longest driver on the market
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear