Scarpa GEA RS 125 Ski Boots · Women's
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- What bindings go with these boots?
The new Gea RS is our stiffest, most powerful women's specific AT boot and is the perfect blend of performance and backcountry functionality. The Gea RS utilizes a bi-injection carbon-infused Grilamid® Lambda Frame shell to add power and rigidity without adding weight. The Thor cuff, which now utilizes Grilamid Bio - a planet friendly, renewable resource - also increases torsional rigidity while also providing a 60-degree range of motion for long efficient strides. The HRS strap keeps your heel planted where it should be to increase performance and comfort on the way up and down while the lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight. The glove-friendly Finger Strap features RECCO® Technology for increased avalanche searchability. The Gea RS is for experienced backcountry skiers looking for uncompromising performance.
- Bi-injection Lambda Frame shell using Grilamid® and Carbon Grilamid® LFT for high torsional rigidity
- Planet-friendly Grilamid® Bio Thor Cuff
- Speedlock XT Ski/Walk mechanism is friction free and rock solid
- HRS Strap keeps your heel locked into place
- Intuition liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations