La Sportiva Vanguard Ski Boots · 2021
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these boots?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Is this right for me?
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Can you show me more like this?
Vanguard Man is the modern shoe for the demanding skier: The perfect balance between comfort and technology both on the ascent and on the descent makes the shoe suitable for touring and free touring. Comfort, lightness and high rotation ensure easy and intuitive use and comfort on the ascent. Thanks to the innovative design and the special shaft construction, the boot is just as solid and responsive on the descent as a freeride or alpine ski boot.
- Pebax® Shell: Comfortable and high-performance shell made from eco-friendly Pebax® Bio Based Rnew 1100 material derived from castor oil. Extreme cold resistance and optimal flexibility. Geometry according to ISO standards.
- V-SHAPE™Pebax® Cuff: Pebax® Bio Based Rnew 1100 cuff with excellent 63° rotation: maximum freedom of movement to move quickly and safely in any situation. Asymmetrical closure that, thanks to the particular "scissor geometry" and the wide fit, makes putting on extremely quick and intuitive. The shoe can be put on quickly and easily by setting the walk mode and opening the front buckles: the shoe is now ready to be put on. Carbon reinforced upper for the men's version (FLEX 130) and fiberglass reinforced for the women's version (FLEX 115).
- EZ Flex™ Double Tongue: Pebax® - Two-component tongue with two different thicknesses, upper and lower, for maximum freedom of movement.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations