Cobra LTDx Hybrid
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
The Cobra LTDx Hybrid is designed to provide many golfers with a versatile and easy launching hybrid to get more accuracy from distance shots. Hot face technologies are reinforced with a rail system in the soles to ensure ball speeds are maintained through many difficult lie positions.
- PWR-COR System – A fixed tungsten weight in the back of the club along with mass low and forward balances high launch with low spin for optimal shot control.
- PWRSHELL Face – A thin face structure over an expansive area wraps around the sole, revving up ball speeds to generate desired distances from many impact points.
- Highly Optimized Topology (H.O.T.) – Variable face thicknesses over 15 different zones in the face optimize energy transfer to the golf ball for maximum distance.
- Baffler Rails – Baffler Rails built into the soles also cut through grass and sand to provide golfers dependable launch from tough course locations.
The Cobra LTDx Hybrid is a great option for someone looking for a hybrid that is super easy to hit and very long. This whole series is concentrated on distance and hybrid is no different. Tons of new technology in this hybrid make it really easy to hit and very forgiving. There are better options out there for someone with a slice miss. For someone who wants neutral flight this is a great option.
- Very long
- Very forgiving
- Tons of technology
- Not great for someone with a slice
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes