Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
Best for golfers seeking enhanced playability, control, and distance due to its high forgiveness.
- ForgivenessCarbon crown increases forgiveness; very forgiving club face.
- FeelBest feel, control, soft feel without sacrificing distance.
- DistanceOptimal weight placement for enhanced distance.
- SoundGreat sounding driver as mentioned in review.
- LaunchAmple launch due to driver loft adjustability.
- WorkabilityMinimal mention of workability in review.
Cobra's LTDx Driver is designed for the golfer seeking ultimate distance and stability. LTDx combines low spin, fast ball speeds, and extreme forgiveness all to deliver the longest total distance.
- PWR-COR Technology – The club includes a multi-material weighting system that positions the weight as much forward and low as possible. 19 grams total (14 gram steel internal weight and a 5 gram exterior aluminum weight). The addition of a 15 gram back weight perfectly balances the LTDx with low spin and high launch.
- CNC Milled Infinity Face – The face wraps around the leading edge of the club to increase the zone of maximum ball speed. The face also has an alignment aid on the topline of the driver.
- H.O.T. Face Technology – The club face utilizes variable thickness design, that is precision tuned for speed. H.O.T stands for "Highly Optimized Technology". Using captured data, Cobra identified 15 different zones to maximize ball speed across a larger portion of the face.