Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
The Curated Take
As someone who struggles with 3 woods, this was finally one I could feel confident with. It looks great at address, especially in the blue colorway (it comes in glossy blue and matte black). The adjustable weights really helped dial in my ball flight as well. I put the heavier weight in the toe to eliminate a left miss. If you are also looking for a long three wood, I would try this. I usually play a 13* 3 wood but didn't need to given the distance I have with this club.
- Off the Tee Fairway Wood
- Low Spinning Fairway Wood
- Interchangeable weighting
- Larger profile for a "Tour" head
The Cobra LTDX LS Fairway Wood's design elements deliver many mid-handicap to lower handicap golfers profound control over the ball flight from the fairway woods in the bag. Weight massed at the heel, toe, and front of the club produces a stealthy combination of launch, stability and spin optimization for safe shots to any targeted location.
- PWR-COR Technology – A multi-material weighting system pushes mass to the extreme front and low in the club, transferring maximum energy into the golf ball and creating a balance of low spin and high launch.
- Highly Optimized Topology (HOT) – Visual peaks and valleys and 15 different zones of variable thickness optimize ball speeds across the face, delivering effortless launch and deeper distance.
- Progressive Baffler Rails –Baffler rails improve turf interaction in the 5 and 7 woods, enhancing launch from steeper angles of attack while smooth soles in the 3 wood improve distance from shallower attack angles.
- Arccos Smart Sensors – Relaying distance data from golf shots to a cell phone or computer, sensors in each wood provide the information needed to make informed club selections to reach each green.