Mizuno Pro 223 Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Do I need steel or graphite shafts?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
The Mizuno Pro 223 irons are a fantastic option for someone looking for a classic looking iron with amazing feel and workability. They are not the easiest to launch high and they are not the most forgiving clubs. Much more like a blade than a game improvement cavity back. The thing that stands out when hitting these the most is the feel. These irons are just pure, with a very soft and satisfying feel at impact. They have great feedback also, you instantly know where on the face you have hit them. They also have a well thought out sole grind that I've found is great for most players for optimal turf interaction.
- Top of the line feel and sound
- Very workable
- Classic look at address and in the bag
- Not the most forgiving
- Not designed to launch it high
The Mizuno Pro 223 Iron Set is engineered for advanced golfers seeking a compact-shaped iron with a limited cavity to deliver profound ball flight control while appealing to the discerning eye. Specific and varied weighting between the long and short irons pinpoint targeted trajectories, enabling the better player to chose their path to the pin.
- One-Piece Grain Flow Forged – Using a One-Piece Grain Flow forging process produces impeccable consistency in feel and spin generation throughout the set.
- Soft Copper Underlay – Further enhancing the pure, soft feel of the iron, a microlayer of copper is placed under the Nickle Chrome surface material.
- Flow Micro Slot 4-7 Irons – Within a small, tour-ready profile, a Forged Chromoly with Flow Micro Slot technology in the 4-7-irons ramps up ball speeds and control for the longer to mid-length approach shots.
- 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel – A short and compact shape in the 8-iron through Pitching Wedge delivers precise launch and ball spin to target any point on the green.
The Mizuno Pro 223 golf clubs are made for the better player looking for an iron with an exceptionally soft feel at impact. These irons not only look and feel good, but the performance backs it up. They were constructed with increasing distance in mind for better players needing extra distance out of a compact design. Overall one of the best distance player irons in the game.
- Best in class feel at impact
- Increase in ball speeds and distance
- Exceptional workability
- Smaller profile head and therefore not as a forgiving
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear