Mizuno Pro 221 Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Do I need steel or graphite shafts?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
These irons are great for people looking for a great looking blade that is very workable and has the best feel of anything out there. They have very little offset with a small blade length and the forged feel is the best feeling face of any blade out there. The darker grey finish on the face is great too for reducing glare from the sun.
- Penetrating flight
- Amazing feel
- Not forgiving.
The Mizuno Pro 221 Iron Set is designed for single-digit handicap golfers demanding a premium feel along with precise and workable trajectories from each iron's architecture. Top-level craftsmanship mirrors players' performance for optimal feedback and spin control to target any point on the green.
- Grain Flow Forged – Engineered using a one-piece, grain flow forging process from a 1025E Pure Select mild carbon material for a premium feel and feedback consistency from each iron.
- Soft Copper Underlay – Adding to the renowned feel of the forging process, a microlayer of copper is set beneath the Nickle Chrome material in the face.
- Thicker Muscle Pad – Producing a preferred muted sound at impact, more mass is repositioned from the heel area to the muscle pad behind the impact zone.
- Short and Compact Shaping – Small, compact short irons progress with a shrewdly beveled shape to give the appearance of a thinner top edge for tour-approved looks.
The Mizuno Pro 221 Iron Set is good for a highly skilled player that is looking for every premium quality that iron can have to offer. The Mizuno Pro 221 lacks in forgiveness but has an matched feel, workability and sound. The player will be able to get instant feedback on every shot and be able to stick the ball nice and tight to those pins.
- Premium Feel
- Premium Workability
- Lacks Forgiveness
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear