Golf expert John recommended it to a customer in Des Moines 3 days ago
Mizuno CLK Hybrid
- We price match
Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Red 70
Mitsubishi Tensei Pro Blue 70
Is this hybrid right for you?
Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Do I need steel or graphite shafts?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Ask your own question
4 answered questions
The Mizuno CLK Hybrid is a great option for golfers of a variety of skill levels, from beginners to lower handicap players. This model hybrid is a higher flying option and nicely fills gaps between irons and fairway woods.
- Face Technology – A new MAS1C Maraging Face allows greater energy to be transferred to the ball, which results in faster ball speeds off of the face, all across the clubface.
- Adjustability – This is a higher-flying option that nicely fills gaps between irons and fairway woods. There are five loft options that can be adjusted up to 4 degrees.
- Iron Replacement – Can replace the majority of long irons, allowing golfers to benefit from increased ball speeds, playability and ease of launch from all conditions and lies.
Quick, accurate answers from Curated experts to the frequently asked questions
What is a 22 degree hybrid equivalent to?
A 22 degree hybrid is roughly equivalent to a 4 iron. Therefore, if you struggle getting height on your 4 iron then switching out for a 22 degree hybrid will be perfect for helping you lower your scores.
by Andrew Abbott on July 27, 2022 · view 1 other answer
Is Mizuno CLK hybrid forgiving?
The Mizuno CLK Hybrid has the looks and feel of a players hybrid but has technology in play to promote high launch and fast ball speeds across a lot of the clubface. This combination provides a truly forgiving hybrid for almost all players.
by Gavin Lee on July 25, 2022 · view 2 other answers
What is a 21 degree hybrid equal to?
A 21 Degree Hybrid, or 4 hybrid, is equal to a 7 Wood degree and most 5 irons. Offering a great replacement for the longer iron without having the larger club head of fairway woods.
by Michael V on July 24, 2022 · view 2 other answers
See more (1)
Chat with a clubs expert
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
More from Mizuno