Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
- Is this right for me?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Mizuno CLK Hybrid is a great option for golfers of a variety of skill levels, from beginners to lower handicap players. This model hybrid is a higher flying option and nicely fills gaps between irons and fairway woods.
- Face Technology – A new MAS1C Maraging Face allows greater energy to be transferred to the ball, which results in faster ball speeds off of the face, all across the clubface.
- Adjustability – This is a higher-flying option that nicely fills gaps between irons and fairway woods. There are five loft options that can be adjusted up to 4 degrees.
- Iron Replacement – Can replace the majority of long irons, allowing golfers to benefit from increased ball speeds, playability and ease of launch from all conditions and lies.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Available in 16°-25° lofts (1-6 iron) the CLK was designed with one goal in mind -- to make a hybrid that would produce superior shots to the iron it was replacing. The CLK does just that. It features a compact players profile and with the perfect balance of distance and control, is meant to be used as a down range sharp shooter. This club was designed for better ball strikers, who like to swing their hybrids more like irons with an aggressive to neutral attack angle.
This is the longest hybrid Mizuno has ever created. The CLK hybrid has a multi-thickness MAS1C maraging steel face which provides more efficient energy transfers from anywhere on the clubface for faster ball speeds and more forgiveness on off-center hits. The stronger material in the face allowed for a thinner face to be engineered as well as a flexible Wave Sole. This, along with the wider, confidence-building profile, the CLK produces higher, more controlled ball flights with optimal spin rates. Creates a wonderful sound a feel at impact.
A new MAS1C Maraging Face allows greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds from across the clubface. New dual wave and wider profile encourage a higher flight and stepper landing angles. A wide, flat crown breeds confidence at address- encouraging a more positive swing.