Mizuno Women's ST-X 220 Driver · Right handed · Ladies · 12°
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
This driver is very light and is one of the best-looking on the market. The head is quite large next to the ball, giving confidence to the player on the tee box. The best part of this driver is that the sweet spot is very large and forgiving.
- Great for players looking to add distance
- Great for players looking for forgiveness off the tee
- Fairway Finder
- Will fly very straight
The Mizuno ST-X 220 Driver is designed for many mid-handicap golfers looking for extra spin and launch from a driver built to produce a high, draw bias ball flight. Stabilizing weight in the back and heel of the driver maintains ball speed from off-center impacts, putting players deep in the center of the fairway with more consistency.
- Optimized Wave Sole – Along with a multi-thickness CORTECH design and forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face material, Wave Sole technology optimizes ball speeds across the face for dependable distance.
- High Draw Flight Bias – Placing weight deep in the heel of the driver reduces side spin from producing a slice-miss, enabling a straighter ball flight.
- Slightly Rounded Profile – A rounded 460cc head volume construction also isolates vibration patterns for a forgiving and solid feeling driver.
- Quick Switch Adjustability – Hosel adjustability with 4 degrees of loft tuning enables golfers to magnify their desired ball flight for consistent tracking to the center of the fairway.