Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi Driving Iron · Right handed · Stiff · 4H
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Mizuno Pro Fli- Hi is a unique club, designed to be a standalone driving iron. This hybrid uses the same material as the Mizuno woods to produce higher ball speeds. Advanced golfers will find this club fills the void between fairway woods and their longest irons providing the desired launch angle, high ball speed and low spin that is crucial in a driving iron. The wider sole design allows for the mass to be in the back of the club aiding in a consistent launch. The Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi Hybrid is carefully tuned to have a very satisifying sound when the golf ball is struck, it's available in 2, 3, and 4 hybrids.
- MAS1C Steel Face – Utilizing the same material as Mizuno woods, the Mizuno Pro Fli-Hi Hybrid provids powerful ball speeds.
- Wider Sole & Tungsten Weight– Putting the weight in the back of the club allows for a consistent driving iron ball flight.
- Harmonic Impact Technology – Complex construction provides satisfaction to the golfer when the clubface meets the golf ball for an unmatched sound.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Players looking for an easier to hit long iron with fairway wood ball speed technology.