Scarpa TX Pro 110 Ski Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What are the best skis for these boots?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right size?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What bindings go with these boots?
- Ask your own question
The TX Pro Ski Boot is Scarpa’s answer for the big mountain, backcountry, tele–skier looking for a good balance between freeride performance features and flexible comfort. This 3–piece, 4–buckle NTN telemark boot focuses on a secure fit and comes with a fully customizable and moldable Intuition liner for precise comfort. The boot will fit most feet comfortably thanks to it’s 102mm last, will perform with a stout 110 flex, and will provide secure footing when rock hopping on it’s sticky Vibram Evo outsole.
- Intuition Liners – Synthetic, thermo–moldable liners provide a precision fit and increased control and performance out of the boot.
- Flexible Walk Mode – The boots 22 degree range of motion when in walk mode makes this suitable and comfortable for full–day pursuits or steep couloir boot–packing.
- Pebax Shell – A super-light and ultra–strong Pebax Shell bolsters strength in the boot while keeping weight to a minimum.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations