Cobra LTDx MAX Fairway Wood
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Cobra LTDx Max Fairway Wood is built for higher handicap golfers and those seeking to minimize side spin from pushing the ball right of the target line. Mass added in the heel and back of the fairway wood delivers reliable launch while also maximizing a draw bias ball flight shape for a deeper carry distance down the middle of the golf hole.
- PWR-COR Technology – A multi-material weighting system pushes mass front and low in the club, transferring maximum energy to the golf ball and creating a balance of low spin and high launch.
- Highly Optimized Topology(HOT) – Visual peaks and valleys and 15 different zones of variable thickness optimize ball speeds across the face, delivering effortless launch and deeper distance.
- Progressive Baffler Rails –Baffler rails improve turf interaction in the 5 and 7 woods, enhancing launch from steeper angles of attack; while smooth soles in the 3 wood improve distance from shallower attack angles.
- Arccos Smart Sensors – Relaying distance data from golf shots to a cell phone or computer, sensors in each grip provide the information needed to make informed club selections to reach each green.
The Cobra LTDx MAX Fairway Wood is a great option for the player looking for a fairway wood that is very easy to launch and hit. It has a great adjustable hosel and can be changed up to 2* of loft. The face is milled and is very consistent. Easy to keep the face square. Very forgiving with great performance on off center hits.
- Very easy to hit
- Top technology
- Very long
- Higher speed players might spin too much
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes