Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
- Is this right for me?
The Cobra LTDx Fairway Wood is designed for mid-handicap golfers wanting a neutral to minimal draw bias ball flight and medium launch trajectories to target different points on the golf course. Hosel adjustability allows further ball flight control combined with weight positioned in the front of the club to drive limited spin in the golf shot.
- PWR-COR Technology – A multi-material weighting system pushes mass front and low in the club, transferring maximum energy into the golf ball and creating a balance of low spin and high launch.
- Highly Optimized Topology(HOT) – Visual peaks and valleys and 15 different zones of variable thickness optimize ball speeds across the face, delivering effortless launch and deeper distance.
- Progressive Baffler Rails –Baffler rails improve turf interaction in the 5 and 7 woods, enhancing launch from steeper angles of attack; while smooth soles in the 3 wood improve distance from shallower attack angles.
- Arccos Smart Sensors – Relaying distance data from golf shots to a cell phone or computer, sensors in each grip can provide the information needed to make informed club selections to reach each green.
The Cobra LTDx Fairway Wood is a great option for someone who wants a very long hitting fairway wood with a neutral flight. It is very easy to launch off most any lie due to the contoured sole. It is mid spin so most people will see more carry and more distance. Not for someone who needs help avoiding a block or slice miss. Not for someone who needs lower spin.
- Very long
- Easy to hit off most lies
- Neutral flight
- Not as forgiving as the MAX model
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes