Cobra LTDx MAX Fairway Wood · Left handed · Regular · 3W
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Cobra LTDx Max Fairway Wood is built for higher handicap golfers and those seeking to minimize side spin from pushing the ball right of the target line. Mass added in the heel and back of the fairway wood delivers reliable launch while also maximizing a draw bias ball flight shape for a deeper carry distance down the middle of the golf hole.
- PWR-COR Technology – A multi-material weighting system pushes mass front and low in the club, transferring maximum energy to the golf ball and creating a balance of low spin and high launch.
- Highly Optimized Topology(HOT) – Visual peaks and valleys and 15 different zones of variable thickness optimize ball speeds across the face, delivering effortless launch and deeper distance.
- Progressive Baffler Rails –Baffler rails improve turf interaction in the 5 and 7 woods, enhancing launch from steeper angles of attack; while smooth soles in the 3 wood improve distance from shallower attack angles.
- Arccos Smart Sensors – Relaying distance data from golf shots to a cell phone or computer, sensors in each grip provide the information needed to make informed club selections to reach each green.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
In addition to great turf interaction, the LTDx Max fairways have two interchangeable weights (12 g and 3g) that can increase forgiveness and provide more or less draw bias. With the LTDx, Cobra has increased ball speed (translating into distance) across the face. As with some other brands, the LTDx Max has a lighter weight carbon crown that allows for more weight to be situated lower and forward, which aides in launch angle and overall stability.
If you're looking for faster ball speed, more distance in a club head that's easy to launch higher, then the LTDx fairway woods are for you. These have 15 added hot zones for faster ball speeds on center and off-center contact no matter where you strike it. The fixed back weight increases MOI for added forgiveness and promotes a higher, penetrating ball flight. Cobra has the Baffler Rail system that allows the club to glide through the turf smoothly compared to woods without the rails.