Mizuno Pro 225 Irons · Right handed · Steel · Regular · 4-PW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
Mizuno Pro 225 Iron Set is ideal for single-digit handicap players and advanced ball strikers demanding a pure-feeling, aesthetically-uncompromised iron that delivers precise control over the shape and trajectory of every golf shot. Each iron is specifically crafted and forged to provide desired feedback while packing high-launching and workable performance within a refined shape.
- Grain Flow Forging – A Grain Flow forging process used to engineer the face and the neck of the iron, delivering impeccable feel consistency and craftmanship to each club.
- Soft Copper Underlay – Producing a soft, pure feel, a microlayer of copper is constructed under the Nickle Chrome face.
- Hot Metal Blade Design – Combined with a forged hollow body, tungsten weight positioned behind a thin face, produce a stable and elevated ball flight from the mid and long-irons in the set.
- 1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon Steel 9-PW – The 9-iron and Pitching Wedge feature a 431 steel back weight providing players with versatile ball flight control and targeted approach shots to the pin.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Most playable of the Pro series, these are for the more consistent player who strikes the ball well and in the middle of the face and wants a great performing iron that is sleek and blade style but gets you added distance. The shorter irons have a different design that is dialed in for more precision and a more penetrating ball flight. Soft copper underlay for a softer feel. 28.5g of tungsten produces a higher ball flight. Super compact players style iron.
The Pro 225 irons have the Grain Flow face and neck that deliver excellent soft feel and precision that Mizuno is known for. The faces are thinner for faster ball speeds compared to previous models to give you more distance and penetrating launch. The added tungsten weight produces stable ball flights that can be manipulated any way you'd like on the course to give you total control. It has a blade look, but with more forgiveness to give you the best of both worlds.
Tungsten weighting and hollow back design provide stable ball flight and enhanced ball speeds. Grain flow forgred face and neck in 2-8 iron provide feel and workability in this premium set. A 4 piece stainless back in addition to the laser welded hollow body give the traditional blade look while performance is paramount. Sound and feel are matched to the Pro 221 Muscle-Back irons.