Mizuno ST-X 220 Japan Spec Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Is this right for me?
The Mizuno ST-X 220 Japan Spec Driver was designed to deliver improved ball speeds and a striking impact for slower swing-speed golfers. This driver is designed for those looking for more distance and a draw-biased club.
- Flexibility – This driver has 8 percent more flexibility than its siblings in the Mizuno driver lines.
- Draw-based – The driver has a 20-gram heel-biased back weight, creating a higher spin rate. This also creates a draw preference, creating an ideal, forgiving club.
- Shaft – This driver was specifically designed to fit a UST Helium Nanocore shaft, which is lightweight, longer in length, and has a higher launch rate, creating an easy method to generate more distance.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
The Japan Spec model has a .75" longer shaft that is extremely lightweight, which will help increase swing speed. The rounded 460cc head and X-Axis design also aids in that pursuit, while producing a higher launch and spin. A 40% larger carbon sole and thinned titanium with large rear weight produce exceptional stability and forgiveness on mishits. The CORTECH face maximizes ball speed and energy transfer on impact. It also has a Quick Switch hosel with 4-degrees of loft adjustability. Dream driver!