Mountain Hardwear Lamina 30 Sleeping Bag
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Mountain Hardwear Lamina 30F/-1C Sleeping Bag is made for those needing a lightweight 3-season sleeping bag for camping and backpacking. The Lamina™ construction isolates Thermal.Q™ insulation into critical areas to ensure warmth in traditional cold spots. The bag has a standard mummy cut, contoured foot box, tailored hood, two-way zippers, and a 30D nylon shell. Key Features:
- Lamina™ Construction – Utilizing proprietary construction methods, Mountain Hardware increases loft in areas that are often noted as cold spots, such as the foot box.
- Mummy Cut – This cutting pattern is used for backpacking and climbing due to its efficient weight-to-warmth ratio and wraps more snuggly around the user than the traditional rectangle cut.
- Thermal.Q™ Insulation – This synthetic insulation from Mountain Hardware uses long fibers to construct the basis of the insulation and allow for compressibility, while filling gaps with shorter fibers to increase warmth.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations