Mountain Hardwear Lamina 15 Sleeping Bag - Women's
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Unique Lamina™ construction maximizes the loft of your insulation; eliminates cold spots; and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, we are able to concentrate warmth where you need it.
- Uses: Camping
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermal.Q insulation (80% recycled) insulates when wet and reduces impact on the planet
- Standard mummy cut is efficient, warm, and comfortable
- Shaped draft collar blocks the escape of warm air from inside the bag
- Contoured footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Tailored hood comfortably blocks drafts and seals in warmth
- 30D nylon ripstop shell fabric is lightweight and compressible with DWR finish
- Light and durable, two-way #5 zipper with anti-snag for easy entry, exit, and ventilation
- Glow in the dark, reflective zipper pull
- Left-hand and right-hand zippers available for zip-together functionality
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack included
- Thermal.Q™ Recycled|80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester
- 3 lb 2.5 oz / 1431 g
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This synthetic sleeping bag has a temp rating of 15, meaning you will be comfortable is temps in the 20s and low 30s. Synthetic material does well in wet conditions, keeping you dry in case you get caught in the rain! At 3lbs 5oz, this bag is light enough for backpacking, but durable enough with plenty of features for all your car camping adventures!
really nice 3lb women's synthetic sleeping bag - compressible for synthetic, handles bad weather well and synthetic is a bit better when it's super humid out compared to down!