Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
The Callaway Rogue ST Max D Fairway Wood is designed to limit side spin and slice misses through a draw bias construction ideal for golfers needing maximum shot-shaping correction. Melding low spin with an upright lie angle, a closed face, and mass at the heel straighten crooked ball flights for consistent distance closer to the target line.
- Jailbreak System with Batwing Technology – Two jailbreak batwings positioned at the perimeter of the face stiffen the body and surround a flexible face to impart quicker ball speeds.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – Incorporating up to 27-grams of high-density tungsten forward and low in the body energizes ball speeds with lower spin for more control.
- C300 Maraging Steel – Specially treated for high strength and flexibility, a C300 maraging steel and Flash Face Cup construction delivers speed consistency across the face for reliable distance from on- and off-center impacts.
- A.I. Face Optimization – Artificial intelligence technology is used to create a unique face pattern for each model and loft to optimize spin and launch for targeted ball flights and carry distance.
- Dedicated Draw Model – Engineered with added mass in the heel, a slightly closed face, and an upright lie angle produces a draw bias ball flight to pull shots away from slice misses.
This is a great fairway wood for people who need help reducing their slice and hitting it higher. It is also extremely forgiving. The "D" model has more weight in the heel to help turn the club face over to prevent slicing, as well as having some offset, it is very hard to slice this.
- Reducing slice spin
- Hitting it high
- Hitting it far
- Not good for people who hit draws
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes