Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Callaway Rogue ST LS Fairway Wood is a high-performance fairway wood that is designed to provide golfers with improved distance, forgiveness, and versatility on the golf course. It is part of Callaway's Rogue fairway wood line and is designed for golfers who prioritize ball speed and distance off the tee and from the fairway.
The Rogue ST LS Fairway Wood features a combination of Jailbreak and Face Cup technologies that work together to increase ball speed across the face of the club and improve launch conditions. The clubhead also has a forward center of gravity, which can help golfers achieve a more penetrating ball flight and reduce spin for more distance.
The fairway wood's adjustable hosel allows golfers to fine-tune the loft and lie angle of the club to suit their preferences and optimize their ball flight. The club's compact head shape and low profile can also help golfers achieve a more versatile shot shape and perform well from a variety of lies.
Overall, the Callaway Rogue ST LS Fairway Wood is a high-performance club that is designed to provide golfers with improved distance, forgiveness, and versatility from the fairway and tee. It is particularly well-suited for golfers who are looking for a fairway wood that can help them achieve maximum ball speed and distance while still offering some adjustability and versatility in shot shaping.
- Improved Distance
- Low Spin Rate
- Slower Swing speeds may not produce optimal launch
- Adjustable Club head
The Callaway Rogue ST LS Fairway Wood is engineered for advanced golfers seeking the lowest level of spin and greatest ability to manipulate ball flights to either side of the golf course. A neutral flight bias design also features a forward center of gravity position built to lower spin for added trajectory control from fast swing speeds.
- Jailbreak System with Batwing Technology – Two jailbreak batwings positioned at the perimeter of the face stiffen the body and surround a flexible face to impart quicker ball speeds.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – Incorporating up to 28-grams of high-density tungsten forward and low in the body energizes ball speeds with lower spin for more control.
- C300 Maraging Steel – Specially treated for high strength and flexibility, a C300 maraging steel and Flash Face Cup construction delivers speed consistency across the face for reliable distance from on- and off-center impacts.
- A.I. Face Optimization – Artificial intelligence technology is used to create a unique face pattern for each model and loft to optimize spin and launch for targeted ball flights and carry distance.
- Compact Shaping and Neutral Flight – A forward weight screw positions the center of gravity to promote the lowest level of spin and the ability to manipulate a fade-influenced ball flight.