Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Ask your own question
This is one of the best sets out there for someone who wants a long and forgiving set that helps fight a slice. These have alot of offset which helps fix a slice but can be bad for someone who moves it left naturally. Very solid feel when hit in the center. Very good performance on mishits. These are highly recommended for an easy to use set for the mid to high handicapper.
- Super easy to hit irons
- Launches high
- Helps fix a slice
- Not for the better player
The Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Iron Set is built to provide mid-to high-handicap golfers a game improvement iron with an expanded hitting area and offset shaping to drive a straighter ball flight. Ramped-up ball speeds from the fast face technologies and dependable launch from the wider soles combine to deliver players the distance they seek regardless of improper angles of attack.
- 450 A.I. Designed Face Cup – Built using a high strength 450 steel over an artificial intelligence-designed face cup to empower fast, consistent ball speeds for reliable distance no matter where golfers impact the clubface.
- A.I. Face Optimization – Unique to each iron model, artificial intelligence technology optimizes each clubface to deliver high launch and preferred descent angles to drop and stop on the greens.
- Tungsten Weighting – Up to 49-grams of precise weighting produces maximum ball speeds across the face for deep distances off many impact points.
- Urethane Microspheres – Patented urethane microspheres inserted up to the 6th groove behind the clubface provide a soft and pure feel and quality sound while also channeling away harsh vibrations.
- OS Shaping – Wide soles, a thicker topline, and increased offset expands the hitting area and impact forgiveness for a confidence-producing and inspiring ball flight.
Callaway's Rogue ST Max OS irons are a great option for golfers in need of extra forgiveness. OverSized faces are a great comfort option for beginners or golfers that struggle with their iron game. Not as wide of a sole as the previous Mavrik Max series, offering a higher launch and more carry distance.
- Incredible forgiveness
- Thinner Sole with Oversized face
- Soft feedback sweet spot
- Not able to shape shots very well
The Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Irons are fantastic irons. These irons would best fit someone who is a new or average golfer. These irons are the most forgiving irons made by Callaway. The Larger head sizes and massive offset make them great for any golfer wanting to hit the ball far and straight.
- A player needing the most forgiveness possible
- Larger sweet spots
- A set of irons that maximizes distance
- Not super appealing at address given larger head size
- Those who want more workability and feel
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear