Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite irons are a game improvement iron for high handicappers and beginners with slower swing speeds. The ‘OS’ or ‘over-sized’ shape of the club head offers a thicker toppling and wider sole to create more forgiveness and distance with a larger sweet spot. This iron also includes a lot of offset which is good for correcting a slice. Players who struggle with making consistent contact also benefit from the larger club head and high launching nature. The ‘Lite’ aspect of this club means that lighter shafts and club weights will help players with lighter swing speeds produce a higher ball speed and higher launch angle. Senior players are a great fit for this club!
- Max distance and forgiveness
- High launching
- Larger club head and sweet spot
- Players with fast swing speeds
The Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite Single Iron is perfect for moderate swing speed players with higher handicaps needing to recoup or improve distance while maintaining accuracy. Lightweight elements in the shaft and head also feature a wide sole and offset shaping to maximize distance and launch from an elongated hitting area.
- 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup – A Flash Face cup designed using artificial intelligence and a high-strength 450 steel imparts enhanced velocity to the golf ball for explosive distance.
- Precise Tungsten Weighting – Face optimization for each loft along with precise tungsten weighting maximizes launch, improves spin rate consistency across the face, and delivers controlled landing angles to drop and stop on the putting surface.
- Urethane Microspheres – Urethane microspheres inserted behind the club face up to the 6th groove enhance feel and acoustics for soft feedback through impact.
- High Launching and Easy to Swing – A lightweight construction in the club head and shaft promotes faster swing speeds for deeper distance coupled with wide soles and modest offset shaping to deliver a high level of forgiveness in the design.