Get free gear advice from an expert
The Callaway Women's Rogue ST Max D Driver is one the top women's drivers on the market for helping fight a slice. Tons of technnology with the new Jailbreak face. Great on mishits and even better on pure strikes. Extra weight in the heel helps make it easier to square the face and avoid a slice or push. Great sound and feel. Not good for someone who hits a draw or pull.
- Very long
- Very forgiving
- Helps avoid a slice
- Not workable
The Callaway Women's Rogue ST Max D Driver is perfect for mid to high-handicap golfers looking to control a slice for dependable distance to the middle of the fairway. Face architecture designed to energize fast ball speeds for long carry distances is coupled with multiple design elements intended to correct shot trajectories and produce the desired ball flight to the fairway.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – A 26-gram Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure in the back of the driver pulls the center of gravity low and deep to produce a high launch and exceptional forgiveness through impact.
- Jailbreak Speed Frame – Enhancing stability in both horizontal and torsional directions to optimize speed from impacts across the face, an advanced Jailbreak Speed Frame stiffens the body of the driver head.
- A.I. Designed Face – A low spin face design derived from artificial intelligence technology improves the forgiveness of the driver, producing consistently straighter ball flights.
- Unibody Construction – Multi-materials including a titanium unibody construction and a lightweight Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allows for mass to be specifically positioned to generate shot forgiveness and a draw flight bias.
- Maximum Shot Shaping Correction – Pulling shots away from slice misses by delivering maximum shot correction, the driver is built with an upright lie angle, reduced face progression, a stretched profile and mass shifted to the heel.
The Callaway Womens Rogue ST Max D Driver is an amazing driver for any woman wanting to increase distance and keep the ball on the fairway. The driver is best for new or average golfers wanting to get as much forgiveness as possible and reduce slicing. Overall, an excellent driver for most women.
- Amazing distance
- Draw bias, so reduces slicing
- Extremely forgiving.
- Not super workable and high launch
- Not good for low handicappers
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes