Callaway Women's Rogue ST Max Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
The Callaway Women's Rogue ST Max Driver is designed for any level of golfer seeking a forgiving, stable driver with a slight draw bias to limit side spin for more accurate drives. Precise shaping, Jailbreak bars positioned behind the face, and A.I. technology work to deliver confidence over shots from the tee for a more enjoyable day in the middle of the fairway.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – A 26-gram Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure in the back of the driver pulls the center of gravity low and deep to produce a high launch and exceptional forgiveness through impact.
- Jailbreak Speed Frame – Enhancing stability in both horizontal and torsional directions to optimize speed from impacts across the face, an advanced Jailbreak Speed Frame stiffens the body of the driver.
- A.I. Designed Face – A low-spin face design derived from artificial intelligence technology improves the forgiveness of the driver, producing consistently straighter ball flights.
- Unibody Construction – Multi-materials including a titanium unibody construction and a lightweight Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allows for mass to be specifically positioned to generate a forgiving, slight draw flight bias.
- Hosel Adjustability – Hosel adjustability for loft and face angle further enhance the shot correction capabilities of the driver, delivering more control of the ball flight.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The Rogue ST Max is built for higher launch, longer carry distance, and total speed increases over previous driver generations. The improved Jailbreak bar technology helps the face flex more to increase ball speeds for total distance improvement. The rear weight increases club head stability and helps retain ball speed and accuracy on off-center strikes.
Rogue ST MAX is Callaway's highest MOI head with a slight draw bias to clean those slices up. Really lightweight and highly adjustable. Designed for any level of golfer looking to HIT BOMBS off the Tee.
This club has a slight draw bias to it making it much easier to hit the ball straight as most people have a bit of a natural slice to their shots. It is a true 50/50 mix of distance and forgiveness. Recommended for golfers that are looking to increase their driving distance a bit while making sure that they are not getting hurt badly by mishits.
Golfers who are looking for maximum forgiveness and an adjustable driver. This is one of Callaway's most stable drivers they have ever created! It is packed with a great deal of game improvement technology to help you find more fairways!