Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
This driver defines the word driver. With a compact 450cc head, it's a leader in providing the highest ball speeds around, and ultimate control. The Rogue ST line is one of my favorite golf products to ever hit the market, the forgiveness that this driver provides is like no other, I love it when I hit a shot off the toe and still seeing the ball go down the middle of the fairway.
- Fast ball speeds
- Furthest driver yet
- Designed for low-handicap players
- Fade Bias face
The Callaway Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS Driver delivers single-digit handicap players a compact, 450cc head designed to produce low-spinning, neutral ball flight they can manipulate to any shot shape preference. Forgiving face technologies and a 20-gram Speed Cartridge in the rear of the driver add a layer of forgiveness from miss-hits while maintaining clubhead speed for consistently accurate and deep ball flights.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – A 20-gram Tungsten Speed Cartridge structure in the back of the driver pulls the center of gravity low and deep to produce stability and forgiveness through impact.
- Jailbreak Speed Frame – Enhancing stability in both horizontal and torsional directions to optimize speed from impacts across the face, an advanced Jailbreak Speed Frame stiffens the body of the driver.
- A.I. Designed Face – A low spin face design derived from artificial intelligence technology improves the forgiveness of the club producing consistently straighter ball flights.
- Unibody Construction – Multi-materials including a titanium unibody construction and a lightweight Triaxial Carbon crown and sole allows for mass to be specifically positioned to generate a forgiving, neutral to fade flight bias.
- Triple Diamond Head Design – A compact 450cc head size and shape produces limited spin for more control from faster swing speeds.