Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Callaway Rogue ST Max OS irons are a game improvement iron for mid-high handicappers and beginners. The Rogue iron series features distance and forgiveness technology. The ‘OS’ or ‘over-sized’ shape of the club head offers a thicker toppling and wider sole to create more forgiveness and distance with a larger sweet spot. This iron also includes a lot of offset which is good for correcting a slice. Players who struggle with making consistent contact also benefit from the larger club head and high launching nature. The combo set aspect of this version is perfect for players looking for increased versatility on longer shots and off the tee. Hybrids often provide creativity when players find themselves in the rough or in trouble. Plus, they benefit players with slower swings by generating a higher launch angle.
- Versatility in longer shots with hybrids
- High launching
- Max distance and forgiveness
- Workability and control
The Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Combo Set is designed for mid to high-handicap golfers looking for the maximum level of forgiveness and distance from every club in the set. Hybrids Skip the longer irons to improve launch from deep in the fairway, progressing to irons with wide soles, enhanced offset, and strong lofts to ensure each iron travels the desired distance.
- 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup – An Artificial Intelligence designed Flash Face Cup and face structure unique to each lofted iron is combined with high-strength 450 steel to deliver optimal spin consistency and ball speeds for reliable distance.
- Precision Tungsten Weighting – Up to 49-grams of high-density tungsten positioned in precise locations behind the clubface minimize impact errors for maximum forgiveness and launch across the face.
- Urethane Microspheres – Urethane microspheres implanted behind the iron-face up to the 6th groove dampen unwanted vibrations delivering a soft, pure feel through impact.
- Max OS Shaping – Producing enhanced forgiveness, high-launch, and confidence inspiring ball flights, wide soles, moderate offset, and thicker toplines are engineered into the shape of the irons.
- Jailbreak System – Two Jailbreak frames positioned at the perimeter behind the face of the hybrids create a stiff structure around a flexible face to produce amplified ball speeds and deeper distance.