Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite Irons
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Callway Rogue ST Max OS iron set are fantastic irons for players that need the most help from their irons. The irons are super forgiving, have a lot of offset and larger sweet spots. These factors make them super forgiving and help make sure all shots go straight. Overall, these clubs are great for new and casual players.
- Very forgiving irons
- High launch
- Increased distances
- Not workable
- Not great for better players
The Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite Iron Set is perfect for moderate swing speed players needing higher launch angles and increased distance from their irons. Wide soles, an offset shaping, and a light design provide golfers forgiveness at impact while also accelerating club-head speed for ramped-up ball speeds and distance.
- 450 A.I. Designed Flash Face Cup – Melding high strength steel with artificial intelligence-designed Flash Face Cup optimized for each loft delivers golfers spin rate consistency and ball flight control from a large impact area.
- Tungsten Weighting – Up to 46-grams of high-density tungsten is strategically positioned to produce high launch angles and towering ball flights that stop quickly on the putting surface.
- Urethane Microspheres – Patended urethane microspheres inserted behind the club face up to the 6th groove deliver a soft feel and sound devoid of harsh vibrations.
- High Launching and Easy To Swing – Lighter shafts and swing weights enhance ball speeds while a wide sole and offset construction deliver forgiveness at impact for dependably straight and deep ball flights.
This is an iron that is geared toward somebody with a lower swing speed. Many people think that this can only apply to senior players, but it can be beneficial to many who may have had previous injuries, or other things holding them back from generating club head speed. More club head speed means more distance, which is ultimately what this club is doing while offering maximum forgiveness. This club will ultimately benefit seniors, people with injuries, and players just looking for an extra light feel.
- Increasing swing speed
- Maximum forgiveness
- Light weight
- Minimum workability
The Callaway Rogue ST Max OS Lite is a great set for someone looking for the ultimate in a forgiving set of irons that is also lighter weight. This light weight allows slower swingers to pick up a little more speed and make it easier to swing them over the course of the round. Just like the ST Max OS these are incredibly long and forgiving clubs that feel great. The difference is in the overall weight with these being noticeably lighter.
- Very forgiving
- Very long
- Lighter weight helps some gain more speed
- Lighter weight is not good for fast swings
- Not designed for better players
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear