Get free gear advice from an expert
The Callaway Rogue ST Pro iron is an iron that is for a low-handicap golfer. It offers a great feel and feedback on every single shot. The Callaway Rogue ST Pro is for a player that is capable of shaping shots and is going to do it with the best of the best.
- Lacking forgiveness
The Callaway Rogue S.T... Pro Single Iron is designed for low to mid handicappers looking for that blend of forgiveness and workability. This club is the perfect blend between a players iron and a game improvement iron. The unique design of the Rogue S.T... Pro uses a hollow body construction with targeted weighting allowing the club to have a forged iron feel to it while producing consistent ball flights. A.I. technology allows the iron to reach new ball speeds with centered and off-centered hits.
- Compact Hollow Body Design – This design promotes the ability to shape shots and also have that preferred look in a traditional iron.
- 450 A.I. Flash Cup Face – Constructed with A.I. and high-strength steel to give faster ball speeds on mishits as well as centered strikes on the club face.
- Urethane Microspheres – Patented technology is put behind the club face that allows for a strong feeling in the impact zone of the club.
This is a great iron for any mid to low handicapper that is an already established ball striker. This club is meant to be very rewarding for a solid ball striker. The club is made to create shots and is very accurate and pure once hit in the solid sweet spot it has.
- Very playable
- Very workable
- Great explosive sound at impact
- Not the most forgiving iron
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear