Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Callaway Rogue St Max fairway is for mid-to-high handicap players who want extra forgiveness. It has a draw bias, meaning the face is closed slightly to help reduce slices. I like the look at address with the matte black crown and the carbon fiber look.
I hit my second shot on a par 5 and enjoyed the muted sound from a well-struck ball. The club feels solid and provides honest feedback on how the ball was hit. I feel that I could go after the ball without the club being whippy. The ball speeds are high. The ball's bounce off the clubface is obvious and really helps with distance.
I like the alignment aid on the crown and the various options for stock shafts.
- Best for mid to high handicap players
- Best for those that are looking for performance and forgiveness
- Solid feedback at impact
- Not for the advanced player
- Not for those that already have a draw
The Callaway Rogue ST Max Fairway Wood is engineered to produce a mid-launch, slight draw bias ball flight in a progressive shape ideal for a wide range of mid-level players. An extensive array of loft options from 15 to 27 degrees fit many different distance needs and enable a high level of dependable distance and forgiveness up to the shorter irons in the bag.
- Jailbreak System with Batwing Technology – Two jailbreak batwings positioned at the perimeter of the face stiffen the body and surround a flexible face to impart quicker ball speeds.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – Incorporating up to 27-grams of high-density tungsten forward and low in the body energizes ball speeds with lower spin for more control.
- C300 Maraging Steel – Specially treated for high strength and flexibility, a C300 maraging steel and Flash Face Cup construction delivers speed consistency across the face for reliable distance from on- and off-center impacts.
- A.I. Face Optimization – Artificial intelligence technology is used to create a unique face pattern for each model and loft to optimize spin and launch for targeted ball flights and carry distance.