Callaway Rogue ST LS Fairway Wood
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can I order custom golf clubs?
- Can I trade in my old clubs?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
There are 3 models for this fairway wood. the LS model is the Low Spin model, and is best for high swing speed players. When players have a high swing speed, they need to find ways to lower the spin. For example, I have this model head, but I pair it with a Project X RDX Shaft.
- low spin
- very straight shots
- excellent turf interaction
- Can be hard to hit
The Callaway Rogue ST LS Fairway Wood is engineered for advanced golfers seeking the lowest level of spin and greatest ability to manipulate ball flights to either side of the golf course. A neutral flight bias design also features a forward center of gravity position built to lower spin for added trajectory control from fast swing speeds.
- Jailbreak System with Batwing Technology – Two jailbreak batwings positioned at the perimeter of the face stiffen the body and surround a flexible face to impart quicker ball speeds.
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge – Incorporating up to 28-grams of high-density tungsten forward and low in the body energizes ball speeds with lower spin for more control.
- C300 Maraging Steel – Specially treated for high strength and flexibility, a C300 maraging steel and Flash Face Cup construction delivers speed consistency across the face for reliable distance from on- and off-center impacts.
- A.I. Face Optimization – Artificial intelligence technology is used to create a unique face pattern for each model and loft to optimize spin and launch for targeted ball flights and carry distance.
- Compact Shaping and Neutral Flight – A forward weight screw positions the center of gravity to promote the lowest level of spin and the ability to manipulate a fade-influenced ball flight.
The Callaway Rogue ST LS Fairway Wood is one of the best fairway woods on the market for someone who needs less spin and swings fast. The lower spin properties make it go further and straighter for someone who swings fast and puts a lot of spin on the ball. The next generation Jailbreak face is very consistent and great on mishits. The head has a ton of technology and features tungsten weighting, advanced Artificial Intelligence designed face and lots of light weight carbon fiber. Not good for someone who does not swing fast or spin the ball a lot.
- Very long
- Lower spin adds distance for high speed player
- Very consistent performance
- Not good for low spin or low speed player
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes