Wilson Blade 98 V8 Racquet · Unstrung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
The Wilson Blade 98 16x19 V8 is a modern update of the classic racquet for intermediate to advanced players. This racquet offers an 11.3oz strung weight with a 5pt head light balance for improved racquet head speed. The Blade series is known for its outstanding feel and the Blade 98 16x19 V8 takes that and adds maneuverability.
- 16x19 String Pattern – The racquet's open string pattern helps add spin to shots.
- FortyFive Technology – The next-generation carbon layup brings a more connected feel on impact along with comfortable flexibility.
- Maneuverability – With a moderately light 317 RDC swingweight, the racquet is maneuverable and speedy to compliment the modern game.
- Direct Connect Technology – The racquet's technology fuses the butt cap to the carbon fiber handle for added stability on impact.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations