Head Gravity S 2021 Racquet · Unstrung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
The Head Gravity S 2021 is an ideal match for the rising beginner, intermediate, and junior player looking for a comfortable racquet with great control for a more forgiving, 104sq in. head size. The maneuverable 285 (10.1oz) unstrung weight and 307 RDC swingweight make the Gravity S accelerate quickly to give easy access to spin and controllable power.
- Graphene 360+ – This builds upon the stability and power of Graphene 360 technology by adding Spiral Fibers in the lower head for a cleaner feel on impact.
- Sweet Zone – The teardrop-shaped head is wider near the tip of the racquet for easier access to spin and a more generous sweet spot.
- Flex Groove – The deeper groove in the beam creates a softer flex and added feel.
- Elliptical Beam – The elliptical cross section in the shoulder area creates more flex during impact and enhances feel.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations