Wilson Blade 98 V8 (18x20) Racquet · Unstrung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Wilson Blade 98 18x20 V8 is a classic racquet that offers advanced players control and feel. The Blade 98 18x20 V8 offers an 11.4oz strung weight with a 4pt head with light balance for stability and plowthrough. The control-oriented 18x20 string pattern and low 60RA flex combine to offer accuracy for all types of shots.
- FortyFive Technology – Next-generation carbon layup to bring a more connected feel on impact along with comfortable flexibility.
- Control Oriented 18x20 String Pattern – The classic, tighter string pattern on the Blade 98 18x20 V8 offers enhanced feel and control from the baseline.
- Direct Connect Technology – This technology fuses the butt cap with the carbon fiber handle for added stability on impact.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Control and spin. The blade has a 18x20 string pattern which leads to more control.
Advanced players seeking control and able to provide their own power.