Head Gravity MP Racquet · Unstrung
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a tennis expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Head Gravity MP 2021 is an ideal match for the modern aggressive player looking for added feel and a softer response than most competitive modern players' racquets. The relatively thin 22mm Elliptical beam combined with the deep Flex groove allow for a softer flex and enhanced feel. The moderate 295g (10.4oz) unstrung weight and 323 RDC swingweight make the Gravity MP move fast but retain stability against powerful opponents. The Sweet Zone head shape, which adds width near the tip of the racquet, and the open 16x20 string pattern enhance spin production. The Gravity MP 2021 also features a unique flip paint job with different colors on each side of the frame.
- Graphene 360+ Technology – Builds upon the stability and power of Graphene 360 technology by adding Spiral Fibers in the lower head for a cleaner feel on impact.
- Sweet Zone – Tear drop-shaped head is wider near the tip of the racquet for easier access to spin.
- Flex Groove – Deeper groove in the beam creates a softer flex and added feel.
- Elliptical Beam – Elliptical cross section in the shoulder area creates more flex during impact and enhances feel.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This racquet is ideal for those who want great control, feel, and spin in a slightly lighter racquet. At 100 sq. in. you can still generate decent power without compromising the rest of the great attributes needed in a player's racquet.