Cobra AIR-X Hybrid
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
This is a great hybrid for someone wanting to get the ball up in the air more and it is also great for someone wanting to replace their long irons because they are too hard to hit or get up in the air. The lighter weight club head makes it very easy to hit high and far, coupled with the forgiveness, it is a great club.
- Not workable
The Cobra AIR-X hybrids are lightweight, easy to swing and feature a brand new heel weighted and draw offset design to promote straighter and more accurate ball flights. Perfect hybrid option especially for players fighting a slice.
- LightWeight Design – The AIR-X hybrid features an extremely lightweight construction so every swing feels effortless, ideal for players that struggle with speed. Slower swing speeds will get the most distance out of this hybrid.
- Hot Clubface – A faster face design helps players hit the ball just as far even when center contact is not made. Shots will come off hot on every part of the face, even on mishits off the toe and heel.
- Draw Offset – Heel weighting and an offset hosel will straighten out slices and optimize directional control plus distance potentional.
- Customizable – Available in 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 hybrid lofts. Can be customized with shaft flex, length, shafts, grip, etc.
The Cobra Air-X hybrid is an awesome hybrid for any high handicapper, beginner, or a senior player looking for a club to maximize the distance with a low swing speed. The enlarged sweet spot on the club face makes this a club for pure forgiveness to make it easier to hit shots and advance down the fairway.
- Very forgiving
- Maximizes distance
- Easiest launch
- Not workable for shot shaping.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes