Cobra AIR-X Straight Neck Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Ask your own question
The Cobra AIR-X Straight Neck Driver is aimed for golfers who need to increase their club speed to achieve greater distance. This is a lightweight design, and at 277 grams, it is up to 100 grams lighter than many other drivers.
- Lightweight Construction – The lightweight head, shaft, and even grip, result in a package that boosts swingspeeds.
- Lightweight Head Materials – The premium carbon-fiber top crown reduces weight over steel or titanium components.
- Heel Weighting – Designed for straighter shots and more consistency, the heel weights will correct slices and keep shots flying straighter.
- Traditional Look– This model with the stright neck and no offset has traditional look.
The Cobra AIR-X Straight Neck Driver is designed for someone who wants a lighter wight driver that is very forgiving and long. Straight neck has no ball flight bias so good for anyone who wants a non biased head. The offset version would be better for someone with a slice. Great price point. Very long and forgiving driver.
- Lighter driver is easier to swing
- Very forgiving
- Very long
- Too light for someone with a really fast swing
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes