Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Ask your own question
These irons are great for someone looking for a set of irons on the lower budget range that launch high, go a long way, and feel great. They are a little lighter than the standard iron set so it will help people who hit their irons low to get the ball up in the air more.
- High launching
- Goes a long way
- Very forgiving
- Not workable
The Cobra AIR-X iron set is designed to take a player's iron game to new heights. A brand new, lightweight design with offset and slightly weaker lofts promote easy launch, maximum carry distance, and more greens in regulation.
- LightWeight – The AIR-X irons feature an extremely lightweight construction so every swing feels effortless. Great for players that struggle with generating speed; the AIR-X irons will maximize speed and distance potentional.
- Fast Clubface – A faster face design helps players hit the ball just as far, even when center contact is not made. A hot face with a larger sweetspot is designed to be forgiving, straight, and far even off of mishits.
- Cavity Back – A cavity back design with weaker lofts help players launch the ball with ease and control. The offset hosel will keep shots flying straighter, so more greens are hit and more pars are made.
- Customizable – Available in 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 irons, as well as PW, GW, and SW. Can be customized for shaft, length, lie, flex, grip, etc.
The Callaway Air-X Irons are ideal for mid to high handicappers looking for more feel and distance within their mid range game. They have a nice feel to them with a larger face and sole which creates more consistency for those shots hit off-centered. They feel a little bulky for those who would prefere a smaller face and sole, but most mid to high handicappers would benefit from adding these to their bag.
- Lightweight and easy to swing through contact
- Consistent distance for each iron
- Clubface is aesthetically very sharp
- Mid size sole and bounce for each iron. Not ideal for low handicappers who prefer blades
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear