Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This is cobras lightest game enjoyment club as a company. the air X is an amazing product For your weekend warriors, beginners, and aspirational golfers. Being the lightest weight driver cobra has mad as a company being nearly 20 grams lighter than the F-Max product it replaced or offers a clean color way and great sound and feel. For the money it will be hard to find a better offset Driver in this category than the Cobra Air-X driver.
- Players looking for a light weight driver
- Players looking for a non tech forward driver
- Players looking for a driver with offset
- No custom shafts available
- Non adjustable
The Cobra AIR-X Offset Driver is built for higher handicap or older players, especially those with driver swing speeds around 90 mph or below. The Cobra AIR-X Offset Driver is designed with the lightest weight materials to ensure the swing feels effortless and consistent for each swing of the driver. The heel-based weighting system is designed to help players who fight a slice on their tee shots. The weighting in the heel helps with squaring the face at impact.
- Light Weight Design – The Cobra AIR-X Offset Driver weighs 277 grams, which is 50 grams lighter than the average driver that is on the market; this lighter weight provides an effortless and consistent feel for the player.
- Heel Biased Weighting – The Cobra AIR-X Offset Driver has more weight in the heel than in the toe, thus promoting a draw bias which helps players who struggle with a slice.
- Carbon Fiber Crown – The crown of the driver is made out of carbon fiber, which is a lightweight material that reduces the weight of the clubhead by 2 grams to promote faster balls speeds and more distance.