Cobra Women's AIR-X Offset Driver
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Cobra Women's AIR-X Offset Driver is Cobra's lightest driver offering, and is targeted specifically at women golfers who are seeking maximum launch, maximum forgiveness and maximum slice correction. The former two attributes are accomplished by using a higher lofted head (either 11.5 or 15 degrees) and a very low and deep center of gravity, with maximum perimeter weighting. The latter is accomplished with additional heel weighting and an offset head design. The shaft is a 46 gram, high torque offering, that is intended to get the ball up in a hurry, with enhanced kick.
- Lightweight Design – A carbon fiber crown and a 46-gram shaft contribute to the overall lighter weight, for faster and easier swings.
- Effective Slice Correction – An offset clubhead design and additional heel weighting, combined with a higher torque shaft, help to tame a slice.
- Enhanced Forgiveness and Launch – A low and deep center of gravity and strategic perimeter weighting help to create higher launch and maximum forgiveness on mis-hits.
The Cobra Women's AIR-X Offset Driver is a great option for the lady golfer looking for a driver that helps avoid a slice and is long and forgiving. The offset makes it easier to release the club and close the face while the hot face makes the ball go far. Good sound and feel. Lighter weight makes it easier to swing faster.
- Very forgiving
- Helps fight a slice
- Hits it a long way
- Not good for someone with a draw or pull miss
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes